They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

Spidey!

Dude! I totally agree with bad-man this so reminds me of spidey haha when it was on I was singing Spider man! Spider man! is pretty gay!
Just like glennnnnnn!
haha nice piece o cunt skin you've got here man, I wish I had some good equipment so I could make some actual tracks instead o just being a cunt.
Anyways this is a long fuckin' review for me man woah.
You must feel special, anyways.
Check out my new track fucker!

Btw Deicide - Once Upon The Cross just came on fuckin metal!!!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

In response to your long review, I'll leave you a short reply:

Cheers mate!

hahahaha

Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

Fuckin' Nice!

Really good man, I love the riffs on this one such a good piece of classic heavy metal, really good loop dude.
Keep it up!

FromBeyondTheDimensionOfTime FromBeyondTheDimensionOfTime

Dark yet happy?

I love the contrast on this song it's very dark yet scarily happy sounding, the leads a very fuckin' nice man and I love the whole feel of the track and the fast part is brutal!
Nice work dude.

Tuesday Still Sucks Tuesday Still Sucks

Fuck Me!!!!

Now that is a side of the bad-man that I wanna hear a fuckin' lot more from!
Fuckin brutal man fast as fuck.
love you man!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah...if I had the patience to program drums to not sound gay, at this speed, I would do alot more like this. Perhaps...thanks fucker, glad you liked it\m/

Cower in Fear(updated drums) Cower in Fear(updated drums)

Dude!

The riffs in this we're awesome it was just you could hardly hear them 'cause everytime I drum was hit the guitars went and faded back in, it was really trippy.
But nice work man!

jdh504 responds:

Yeah I know what you mean, I made them louder so that you could hear them, I had a feeling it would effect the quality of the riffs, but if you wanna hear the riffs at better quality, you should check out the other Cower in Fear I have, without the louder drums. Thanks for the review man.

Your Time Has Come! Your Time Has Come!

Metal cousin fuckin' hillbilly!

Hey man I fuckin' loved the white trash riffs man very fuckin' sweet and the pinch great work!

Mary Had A Grindcore Lamb Mary Had A Grindcore Lamb

haha!

That was fuckin' funny man hehe, I wouldn't even call it death man it was just heavy fuckin' funny crazy shit nice job man!

Anger Unlimited Anger Unlimited

Man...

I aint even gonna bother reviewing your shit no man, you know it's fuckin' awesome hehe, Hey dude I got a new project going on with my girlfriend, we're forming an industrial metal band! am gonna stick the tracks on here when they're finsihed. anyways great man keep it up!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah dude, awesome!!! Can't wait to hear the product!!!!!!!!!Fancy a solo?

Poseidon's Wrath Poseidon's Wrath

Hey

Nice riffs man, sounds like a good project, you take music? me too man. anyways good job, check out some of my shit when you get the chance check out satans bible revised n fed on the blood of hatred.

TheRealStevieHendrix responds:

Actually this was for english. We had to do a project, one of the options was to pick out 5 songs to soundtrack the story we read. I decided to make 5, I got an A+.

I'll check ur junk out one day...

+Hostile+ +Hostile+

Dude!

Heavy as fuck mate, as gore said I can't wait to hear the vocals on this one. make sure you get it done soon ok? Keep 'em fuckin' coming!