:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

Hahaha

Motherfucker got an answer for everything don't ya? Yes, and the sooner you learn that you can shut up!
haha classic man fuckin' nice work.
Loved it.

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

Nice one!

I liked this one 'cause it really is so fuckin' true I hate those fuckers who are all like 'I'll quit....tommorrow' what the fuck? by tommorrow you will have forgot 'cause you're such a fuckin' idiot.
Anyways yeah I agree smoke if you want quit if you want just don't be a pussy.
Nice work.
Keep it up.

Sonny Sonny

Great!

This really is one of the best games on newgerounds, the graphics are great, the fights are simple but so addictive, I really enjoyed playing this!
thanks!

They Disgust Me They Disgust Me

Spidey!

Dude! I totally agree with bad-man this so reminds me of spidey haha when it was on I was singing Spider man! Spider man! is pretty gay!
Just like glennnnnnn!
haha nice piece o cunt skin you've got here man, I wish I had some good equipment so I could make some actual tracks instead o just being a cunt.
Anyways this is a long fuckin' review for me man woah.
You must feel special, anyways.
Check out my new track fucker!

Btw Deicide - Once Upon The Cross just came on fuckin metal!!!!!!!

GoreBastard responds:

In response to your long review, I'll leave you a short reply:

Cheers mate!

hahahaha

Dark Warrior Dark Warrior

Fuckin' Nice!

Really good man, I love the riffs on this one such a good piece of classic heavy metal, really good loop dude.
Keep it up!

FromBeyondTheDimensionOfTime FromBeyondTheDimensionOfTime

Dark yet happy?

I love the contrast on this song it's very dark yet scarily happy sounding, the leads a very fuckin' nice man and I love the whole feel of the track and the fast part is brutal!
Nice work dude.